Sunday, April 10, 2016

Aloe Vera Uses Post #10



Aloe Vera is a plant that is grown from the ground. It contains 99% water, but the other 1% has some extremely important minerals and nutrients. Aloe Vera can be used as sunscreen,  hair gel, it can help burns, indigestion, and also constipation. I personally love it because it can promote hair growth. I usually mix 1/4 Aloe Vera and 3/4 water in a spray bottle and spray it in my hair in the morning, to refresh a wash n go and to even start a wash n go. When using it as a gel for my hair, it has great hold. my hair is extremely curly and the shrinkage is a little crazy too. Here are some pictures from last year when I did a wash n go with Aloe Vera Gel.





















This is the gel I used, I do want to try and make it myself, but I cannot find a store near me that sells it. I found this gel at Walmart. It is a pretty small bottle for a $4 price, especially trying to use it for your hair. I will definitely do an updated wash n go with this gel since my hair is a lot longer now!


No comments:

Post a Comment