Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hair Mask Recipe for Soft, Bouncy Curls Post #2

For this post I'm going to showing you guys how to make this super cheap hair mask, that will leave your hair extremely soft and bouncy!

Ingredients:

2 Tbs. Coconut Oil
2 Tbs. Honey
1 Egg 

Egg and honey in your hair??? sounds gross right? Actually eggs and honey is extremely good for your hair! Eggs contain an extreme amount of protein and also help stimulate hair growth. Honey contains vitamins, minerals, is antibacterial, and acts as a humectant which basically means it attracts moisture. Coconut is the holy grail for naturals. This stuff is good for your skin, diet and your hair, so its basically a three in one! Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, and has an antiviral, anti fungal, and antibacterial properties. It also promotes hair growth and is an awesome natural moisturizer! 

I melted the Coconut Oil in the microwave for 30 seconds, added the egg and honey.
After that I just stirred it until it got smooth. 
 It will become chunky if you don't mix it fast enough! After I finished mixing it, I rinsed my hair with water, then started to work this mask into my hair evenly. I put on a shower cap and let it sit in my hair for 15 minutes. This is what my hair looked like with the mask on it.










 After 15 minutes I hopped in the shower, rinsed my hair with warm water then added conditioner to it. This is the conditioner I like to use because it makes my hair super soft!

 While the conditioner sits in my hair I wash the rest of my body. After I'm done washing, I rinse the conditioner out with warm water. Right before you get out the shower you want to rinse your hair again with cold water. Why? Rinsing your hair with warm water causes it to become bigger and frizzier, while rinsing it with cold water will shock your hair strands and keep those frizzy strands/ends from showing up!

This is what my hair looked like when I got out the shower. This is no product what so ever. Super bouncy, curly and EXTREMELY soft! Hope this helps (:







 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment